Camp Wenonah Women’s Weekends provide a great opportunity to relax and be pampered while enjoying the spirit and fun of Summer Camp!
Women’s Weekends feature a relaxed retreat-style program with Camp-style accommodations, professionally prepared meals & snacks, and a wide variety of program opportunities.
Women’s Weekends are being held over these three weekends:
- Weekend #1 – Friday, September 10 – Sunday, September 12, 2021
- Weekend #2 – Friday, September 17 – Sunday, September 19, 2021
- Weekend #3 – Friday, September 24 – Sunday, September 26, 2021
Fee (one weekend) – $250.00 + HST **
** The fee is held at 2020 rate ($235) for those who have a credit from their 2020 registration.
Each weekend has limited capacity. A wait list is maintained once a weekend fills.
What protocols do you have in place to reduce the risk of COVID-19?
As we look forward to a safe and successful season of Women’s Weekends at Wenonah, we are also implementing protocols that help reduce the risk of COVID-19. These protocols are informed by guidance from the Ministry of Health for the Province of Ontario and Simcoe Muskoka District Health Unit.
During Women’s Weekends, the following protocols are in place:
- Women’s Weekend participants are required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. When you register for your Women’s Weekend, you will be asked to confirm that you are fully vaccinated as part of our Conditions of Enrollment.
- All Wenonah staff are vaccinated against COVID-19.
- Participants are placed in cabin cohorts with others in a group they are attending with. We ask that you let us know in writing the names of those with whom you are attending so that we can place you in the same cabin. Groups are considered to be 2+ participants.
- These protocols prevent us initially from welcoming participants who are attending on their own. We are sorry. We know this is disappointing, but we do not anticipate initially having single occupancy accommodations available for Women’s Weekends and we are not able to place participants in a cabin with others they do not already know. If you wish to attend on your own, please let us know by email and we will be in touch the week before if we have space for those attending on their own.
- Masks are to be worn at all times in indoor spaces, other than your cabin. This includes the Lodge (except when eating / drinking), communal washrooms, and indoor program areas. We also ask that you wear a mask while outdoors if you are not able to physically distance yourself from others you are not sharing a cabin with.
- Covered outdoor eating areas have been established around the Lodge. Indoor and outdoor tables will be assigned to each cabin group.
- Upon arrival at Wenonah, you will be asked to complete a screening questionnaire that will ask if you have any symptoms of COVID-19 or have been exposed to someone within the last 14 days who may have COVID-19. Those with COVID-19 symptoms or potential exposure to COVID-19 may not attend Women’s Weekend.
I have a credit from 2020, so what should I know about registering for a 2021 Women’s Weekend?
Those with credits from 2020 would have received registration information by email on August 3.
If you have a credit from 2020, and have not already done so, you still need to register for a 2021 Women’s Weekend. We are sorry that we cannot automatically register you.
Fees are being held at 2020 rates for those who have a credit available from their 2020 registration. If you have a credit from 2020 and registered by Sunday, August 15, the 2020 fee was automatically applied to your 2021 registration. If haven’t yet registered, please contact us after you submit your registration so we can adjust your fee.
To register, please log in to your account. When you select the weekend of your choice, and submit the required forms, you will see your credit is available in your account.
Programs & Activities
You can look forward to favourite Camp programs and activities being offered throughout the weekend.
Enjoy the Climbing Wall, Dangle-a-Maze, Bouldering Wall, Stand Up Paddleboarding, Canoeing, Kayaking, Archery, Tennis, Horseshoes, Beach Volleyball, Swimming, Table Tennis, Board & Card Games, Group Evening Programs, Campfires, 18-Hole Mini Golf Course, Campfire Cooking, and lots more!
We will confirm additional programs and services with registered participants in advace of your weekend.
Whether relaxing by the fireplace in the Main Lodge, enjoying the sunshine on the shores of Clear Lake, or participating in the vast array of optional activities, it is sure to be the perfect getaway!
For more information, and a link to our online application, please email firstname.lastname@example.org, visit us online or call us at (905) 631-2849.