Wenonah Film Fest
We know the Wenonah experience can have a life-long impact on each of us. Camp provides campers and staff (past and present) with opportunities to become more independent, foster their self-esteem, make new friends, learn new skills, and develop an appreciation for the natural world.
To celebrate how Camp makes a difference, we want to hear from you!
Submit a short 2 minute film sharing your answer to “What Wenonah means to me”. Be as creative as you want, and share your story of how Wenonah has had an impact on you.
Submissions close November 13.
Creativity: Original & captivating, presents the theme in an original way
Emotional impact: Brings out an emotional response (e.g., laughter, nostalgia, happiness), creates a lasting impression
Connection to theme: Clear connection to “What Wenonah means to me.”
Story: Organized and easy to follow, tells the story in an engaging way
How Do I Enter?
- Film a short video (max 2 min) explaining “What Wenonah means to me”
- Film it in landscape
- Submit it as an MP4
- Submit it to https://tinyurl.com/y3sumerh by November 13
What about prizes?
Overall winner: 1 week of camp ($1500 value), plus $500
Most Creative (one winner): $500
Most Emotional Impact (one winner): $500
Best Story (one winner): $500
All winners will also receive anniversary swag
The panelists for the Wenonah Film Fest include:
- Linda Bolton (first year at Camp: 1996)
- Janette Downie (first year at Camp: 1998)
- Laura Hopper (first year at Camp: 1999)
- Jess McCutcheon (first year at Camp: 2002)
- Sam Perlmutter (first year at Camp: 1999)
- Julia Stephenson (first year at Camp: 1997)