Reserve Your Spot
Dates & Fees
Weekend #1 – Friday, September 10 – Sunday, September 12, 2021
Weekend #2 – Friday, September 17 – Sunday, September 19, 2021 ** FULL
Weekend #3 – Friday, September 24 – Sunday, September 26, 2021
Fee (one weekend) – $250 + HST
Refunds & Transfers
An administration fee of $25 is charged for any cancellation made. However, if there is a cancellation made two weeks or fewer before a participant’s registered weekend, a refund or credit is not available. We cannot accept liability for any substitutions. All women must complete a registration form, as we are not liable for anyone who may step in at the last minute as a substitution.
Each weekend has a limited capacity and a waiting list is initiated when each weekend fills.
We accept online payments by Electronic Fund Transfer (EFT), email transfers sent to email@example.com or cheques sent to our Ancaster mailing address. Payment must be made in full upon submission of your application.
Our COVID-19 Protocols
As we look forward to a safe and successful season of Women’s Weekends at Wenonah, we are also implementing protocols that help reduce the risk of COVID-19. These protocols are informed by guidance from the Ministry of Health for the Province of Ontario and Simcoe Muskoka District Health Unit.
During Women’s Weekends, the following protocols are in place:
- Women’s Weekend participants are required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. When you register for your Women’s Weekend, you will be asked to confirm that you are fully vaccinated as part of our Conditions of Enrollment.
- All Wenonah staff are vaccinated against COVID-19.
- Participants are placed in cabin cohorts with others in a group they are attending with. We ask that you let us know in writing the names of those with whom you are attending so that we can place you in the same cabin. Groups are considered to be 2+ participants.
- These protocols prevent us initially from welcoming participants who are attending on their own. We are sorry. We know this is disappointing, but we do not anticipate initially having single occupancy accommodations available for Women’s Weekends and we are not able to place participants in a cabin with others they do not already know. If you wish to attend on your own, please let us know by email and we will be in touch the week before if we have space for those attending on their own.
- Masks are to be worn at all times in indoor spaces, other than your cabin. This includes the Lodge (except when eating / drinking), communal washrooms, and indoor program areas. We also ask that you wear a mask while outdoors if you are not able to physically distance yourself from others you are not sharing a cabin with.
- Covered outdoor eating areas have been established around the Lodge. Indoor and outdoor tables will be assigned to each cabin group.
- Upon arrival at Wenonah, you will be asked to complete a screening questionnaire that will ask if you have any symptoms of COVID-19 or have been exposed to someone within the last 14 days who may have COVID-19. Those with COVID-19 symptoms or potential exposure to COVID-19 may not attend Women’s Weekend.