The Camp Bus
Through an arrangement with Hammond Transportation of Muskoka, we enjoy the comfort of air conditioned, luxury highway coaches for all our travel to and from Camp.
Highway Coach bus transportation is available from Vaughan Mills Mall (1 Bass Pro Mills Drive, Vaughan) for most Summer Camp Periods.
Bus arrangements must be made by April 29. If space permits we may be able to offer bus service to families beyond these dates, but we cannot guarantee this.
Any changes to transportation plans must be made with at least one week’s notice. Bus transportation is available for $45.00 one way or $90.00 for a round trip.
Vaughan Mills Mall is located north of downtown Toronto, at Highway 400 and Rutherford Road, just south of Canada’s Wonderland.
The bus meets at the Vaughan Mills Mall entry #3 between Posts 3D and 3E.
Note the following about bus service to Camp:
- Plan on arriving 30 minutes in advance of departure time
- Campers may bring a nut-free snack (first meal at Camp is a late lunch)
- Camp staff are aboard the buses and take attendance
- Please note that buses depart at their scheduled time…we do not wait for those who are late
- We ask for your patience when traffic is slow and buses are delayed
- Bussing is not available for all Periods (please see note under the Bus Schedule)
Bus schedule To / From Vaughan Mills Mall
Please plan on arriving between 7:00 – 7:30am to check in at the bus stop on the first day of your Camp Period.
Busses depart from Vaughan Mills at 8:00 am sharp.
Busses returning from Camp on the last day of a session should arrive at Vaughan Mills at 12:30 pm.
Busses are not available for the following dates/Periods:
- Trip home at the end of Period 1A
- Trip to Camp to start Period 1B
- Trip home at the end of Period 3A
- Trip to Camp to start Period 3B
- Trip home at the end of WEEnonah #1
- Trips to Camp and home at the end of WEEnonah #2
- Trips to Camp and home at the end of WEEnonah #3
- Trip home at the end of Period 4A
- Trip to Camp to start Period 4B