Final payments on Summer Camp fees are due by April 1, 2021. A few families have reached out to see if an extension on the payment date may be available. For those who need more time to pay their final fees, we are happy to extend that payment deadline to Monday, May 3.
Payments can be made by:
- Electronic Fund Transfer (EFT) – funds can be transferred from your bank account by you by logging into your online Wenonah account and setting up EFTs as a payment option
- E-transfer (sent to firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Cheque / money order (sent to our Ancaster mailing address)
International families are welcome to contact us about other payment methods.
Unsure of the balance that may be due? Simply log in to your family account to see the payments that may be owing.
As we mentioned in our email update earlier this month, we have revised our cancellation and refund policy. We know that many families are trying to make decisions during an uncertain time in the pandemic. While final fees are due by April 1 (or May 3 for those who may need an extension), we have also further extended our cancellation deadline to Tuesday, June 1. If you decide to cancel your registration by June 1, we will refund your full fees less a $200/week cancellation fee.
While we anticipate Summer Camp will go ahead, if for any reason plans change and overnight summer camps are once again cancelled by the Province of Ontario, just like in 2020, we are committed to either fully refunding families at their request or extending significant savings to those who move their registrations and credits on the fees they have paid forward to the 2022 season. For those who leave their fees with us, our Wenonah Champions Circle program (with over 400 current families) would provide members with additional discount opportunities at Wenonah for the coming years – plus we would extend an invitation to other families to join the Champions Circle who did not have the opportunity to do so in 2020.
- Final Fees are due by April 1, though families who need more time may pay by Monday, May 3
- Families may cancel by Tuesday, June 1 and receive a refund less the cancellation fee
- The cancellation fee is reduced to $200/camper/week