The month of October brings with it a change in seasons, and the unveiling of vibrant colours at Camp and throughout Ontario. October also presents us with an opportunity to give thanks and to reflect. And, while this year has challenged us all like no other, we remain thankful.
- We are thankful for our community of campers, families, and Camp friends. The conversations we’ve had with you, the notes that you’ve sent us, and the comments you’ve shared on social media have kept us buoyed and made us only more excited (if that’s even possible!) for next Summer.
- We are thankful for the 300+ families that supported Camp by joining the Wenonah Champions Circle in the Spring. You helped us ensure the magic of the Camp experience will be shared with generations of future Wenonah campers.
- We are thankful for our staff team and alumni. During an unprecedented Summer, so many stepped up to support Wenonah through online programming, through our sustainability campaign, or through simple and thoughtful notes and encouragement. We are so fortunate to have so many great people in our corner.
- We are thankful to be part of a vibrant community of Camps and camping professionals. While the loss of Summer Camp was felt by us all, it also presented opportunities for collaboration and learning that will make the Summer Camp experience in Ontario that much safer in 2021.
- We are thankful for the health of our families and friends. The last seven months have reminded us all of what is truly important in our lives, and are especially grateful for those who are dear to us.
With Thanksgiving Weekend in Canada only a few days away, we wish you a great long weekend.