Camp Wenonah is committed to providing accessible goods and services that allow persons with disabilities to fully participate in Camp activities.
We are committed to meeting the needs of persons with disabilities in a timely manner, and will do so by preventing and removing barriers to accessibility wherever possible.
Camp Wenonah is committed to compliance with the Accessibility Standards for Customer Service and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005 (AODA).
If you require the following documents in another format, please contact our Burlington Office.
- Accessible Customer Service Plan
- Statement of Committment to Accessible Goods and Services for Persons with Disabilities – Accessibility Statement
- Integrated Acccessibility Standards
- Multi-year Accessibility Plan
Feedback regarding the accessibility of Wenonah’s services can be addressed to the Executive Director. He can be contacted by:
- telephone: (905) 631-2849
- email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- in person or
- in writing at the following address:
PO Box 81240 Fiddlers Green
Ancaster, ON L9G 4X2